Monoblock granite bridge saw machine with blade rotating 90 degree.
A strong bridge saw for stone fabricators cutting counter tops of granite, marble and quartz.
The saw is able to cut 3200 mm length, 2000 mm width and 180 mm thick (126”×78”×7”).
The laser guide and sensors provide high cutting accuracy for the machining tolerance.
The blade travels along the bridge and is able to turn 90 degree automatically to make precise cut square.
The table tilts 0 - 85 degree hydraulic for easy load of the material.
This machine is micro computer control and able to program for up to 999 repeat cuts automatically and also capable of manual operation.
The mechanical body is made of very strong Cast Iron for stability and long lifetime.
All the functions are achieved from the control panel that make it very user friendly.
Also Wireless Remote control is included for easy operation.
The machine head is up and down by four strong pistons that brings very stable performance.
Blade tilts 45 degree for miter cuts is optional.
FOR USA & CANADA CUSTOMER:
1. Anther bridge saw with 45 Miter cut for countertop fabrication model XZQQ625A (Click to view)
2. Free delivery, Installation & Training.
3. More than 20 references available welcome to watch the working saws nearby.
4. U.S. local technicians to set up, train, support and services.
5. Power voltage may differ in locations please advise where you are located so we can send the saw that suit you best.
6. Finance available if need please also advise.
7. Let us know where you are located for on time delivery.
Request a Free quote please email to email@example.com or send an inquiry to call you.