- Bridge saw machine to cut slab and tile of granite, marble, sandstone and other stone materials.
- The machine is microcomputer control and works automatically by program.
- The blade goes left and right, up and down, the bridge beam moves forward and backward.
- Table tilts up to 85 degree to load the big slabs easily and it also rotates 90 / 360 degree to change the cutting position.
- Touch screen operation is simple and Laser guide shows the cutting position that makes the cutting easier.
- Blade tilt 45 degree for mitered cuts available for model HQ700
- Four pistons head optional.
- Main structures made of strong cast iron and stainless steel for protection
- Electric parts from Japan ensuring stable performance
- Computer control automatic work and stable performance
- Flexible movements in X, Y, Z axis by screw
- Precise cut +/-0.2mm
- Touch screen easy operation
FOR USA & CANADA CUSTOMER
1. Anther saw with 45 miter for countertop fabrication model XZQQ625A (Click to view)
2. Free delivery, Installation & Training.
3. More than 20 references available welcome to watch the working saws nearby.
4. Technicians in U.S. local providing set up, train, support and services.
5. Power specs may differ in locations please advise where you are so we can send the saw that suit you best.
6. Finance available if need please also advise.
7. Let us know where you are located for on time delivery.
Request a Free quote please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send an inquiry to call you.